About Beer Pong:
A sensational party game originated from US Based college parties and now is played at almost all the parties for fun and drinking! It is a game you can play with your friends, which is all about enjoyment and getting each other drunk. It's, not a compulsion for an alcoholic drink to be used, you can go with the drink of your choice.
Set-Up for Beer Pong:
- 12 cups (measuring or drinking plastic cups)
- Lots of Beer or Any Drink (you prefer)
- Ping Pong Balls
- A tennis table or any flat surface, which is as big as a tennis table or near to it.
- 2-4 players minimum and maximum can be any!
- Set the glasses in a 3-2-1 position (like we arrange bowling pins) on both the ends of the table.
- Fill in the cups with a considerate amount of drinks. (Do not fill too much, unless you want to get drunk fast)
- 2 players at each side of the table should be ready to throw the balls, turn by turn into the cups of the opponent’s team.
Custom Beer Pong Tables :
How to create or get your own Custom sized Beer Pong Table for a proper game set up:
- The official size of a beer pong table is 8 inches (2.44 m) long, 24 inches (61 cm) wide with 27.5 inches (70 cm) in height.
- There should be a dividing line so that when the ball is thrown, the players should know their boundaries and also analyze that they should straight throw or bounce it to the target.
- You can bring your own personalized beer pong tables from places like Walmart!
- If you want to make your own beer pong table with paintings here are the steps:
- Bring a folding table or a dining table top (use cheap tables, cause they can get damaged)
- Secure the plywood and make the table waterproof.
- Hold the table, or put on some heavy object to maintain stability while you’re working on it.
- Look at the video available on Youtube on “How to make a beer pong table”
- Once you’re done with the basic setup, with tapes, placing, and all. It’s time to paint!
- Make sure you wash down the table really well, with a cloth or sponge so that no dust or grease is left behind, that would make the paint come off after it’s painted.
- Use sandpaper to even and remove the shine on the table.
- You can use ‘Alkyd Paint’ to paint the table (most suitable and long-lasting)
- Seal your table, so that it remains safe. You can use plastic sheets to cover, acrylic paint coatings, and epoxy resin to seal it.
- Once you’re done with all these steps your table is ready to go on the floor and for some fun!
Beer Pong Table Paintings:
There are many options for you to paint the table! Anything of your choice, random painting would work well! You can draw thing like:
- Duivindng line of some sort is compulsory (You can neglect it too though)
- Alcohol Calling
- Cup spaces at each end, their markings
- Beach Vibes
- All pink! For Girls!
- Any other thing you like...Just Scrabble!
Beer Pong Balls:
- You can use ping pong balls, available in your nearest stores and online apps like Amazon.
- They are like table tennis balls, a normal set of them.
- There are different types of beer pong balls available on market like :
- Butterfly Star
- Nittaku Premium Star, etc.
- The size of the ball should be, Mass: 2.7 grams and Diameter: 40 millimeters.
Beer Pong Rules:
- There are no set of definite rules.
- The players have to throw the balls as and when their turn comes, there should be no haste and throwing of balls out of turn.
- If the ball lands in one of the cups of the opponent team, he/she has to drink it up!
- The game continues like this, making sure about these both points and it continues unless a team who finished all the cups till the last round loses.
There are other ways to play Beer Pong, let’s know and discover some more: Golf Beer Pong:
- A golf beer pong table
- 6 Beer cups that fill in the blocks.
- Golf Bat
- Golf Balls
- 2-4 Players
Set-Up for Golf Beer Pong:
- Bring in a golf table, with cups set in the blocks.
- Fill the cups with a drink.
- Aim at the target, like you while playing golf, though you have 6 targets to aim at rather than just 1.
Rules for Golf Beer Pong:
- Go Turn-Wise.
- Drink if it’s on you.
- Enjoy! (The main rule)
How to play Golf Beer Pong:
- Choose who goes first by a unanimous choice.
- The first player will aim at the glasses and if the ball lands on one of them the other player has to drink.
- The game goes on in sets of Twos.
- Aiming should be done as done while playing simple golf to 6 targets rather than 1.
- The player with the highest number of aims will win and less drunk!
Floating Beer Pong:
- Inflatable Pong table
- Ping Pong Balls
- 2-4 Players
- Beer or Any Drink
Set-Up for Floating Beer Pong:
- Get into a swimming pool with an inflatable beer pong table.
- Set the cups and fill them with drinks.
- Two players at each side should get ready to start the game.
Rules for Floating Beer Pong:
- Same as others.
- Play turn-wise.
- Drink it up!
How to play Floating Beer Pong:
- Choose who goes first.
- The first player will throw the ball in the opponent's cups.
- If the aim goes right, the opponent has to drink.
- The team whose all cups get empty first will lose!
Enjoy this amazing game with your friends! Cheers!
Pokemon Pick-Up Lines
Disney Pick-Up Lines
Minecraft Pick-Up Lines